Where is my Draft?

I totally started a post on my iphone a week ago.  Now I can't find it to publish it.  Lame.  May try the other blog space after all.  (I know that it saved).  anyway, I am in the market for a new phone, but how much of a market remains to be seen.  I learned how to sync my iphone contacts with my google contacts properly.  Huzzah!  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2753077  It's there.  Last time I reset my phone there was a loss of probably 25%.  Hoping to do things.  I want to float the Oneida narrows, but, I guess, I would prefer with friends I know, not Spencer's group.  The main problem is that it is competing with the craft fair--and there was a certain Geometric art man that I want their business card, if they are still there.  (I have no monies to spend on art this month.)  PS4... you tease me.  The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...