Awesome sauce!!!

I made it to Best Buy, the guy there was great.  Forgot my bike chain, so was in a "rush".  Galaxy s4 is comfy to hold, and I can use a pen and app to take kickin' class notes.  I should try with my laptop and eacom tablet again.  Maybe there is a freeware that lets me type and draw.  One note???  :o  I never thought of that, I might have it.  
Anyway, I'm getting that S4.  (I made the  connection that it is Samsung, too.  i loved my Alias!!!)  The question lies in when, how, and from whom.  The insurance policies between Verizon and Best Buy have two major trade offs.  A $200 deductible is redonculous.  But not covering "lost or stolen" is a big problem for *me*.  

Then I got to Home Depot for tomato fertilizer AKA tomato food.  Saw an adorable succulent, and cacti mix!!!  Perfect for the project Annalise has enticed me into.  Check it:  

Score---!  :D  biking home with that fat package was interesting.  Oh, and this extra ball was about to break off of the big plant, so I took it.  Didn't destroy the main product, I am telling myself.
Saw this too, a perfect ground cover idea: 

Home Depot is the bomb.  Very affordable.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...