Yellow Leaves AKA (FOUND IT!)

It says "bye".  Leafs!!!  My tomatoes, and (worse!) Basil, have a yellow pallor.  Internet says its either nutrients or fungus.  Also calcium absorption seems to have very specific watering requirements= I'm using pots so confused how that applies.  "One inch every three days" = wtf???   Also the sprinklers have been hitting my pots--not great for water regimen since I have no idea what their schedule is... Maybe I will put out a bucket to see, also spritz means the fungus is not ruled out.
At least I know the 8 things have been consistently moist.  They were in little tiny  seed planters, so shizy soil very possible.  And since they have not improved in my potting solution from the nursery, I mixed some fertilizer.
Our rad tomatoes + 2 herbs
The largest pot is my Black Krim--I have a lot of hope for its flavor.  As of 6/15 there are
two robust little 'maters on the way!

yellow basil

I don't know how to GET to the page with my Draft without publishing something.  But some  improvement.

Also, a week later, and Everything is looking great, even my basil.  I dunno if it was a little burned or what.  Need tomato food, though.  Amazon has some, but I would rather just find it in a store provided the prices are comparable.  I got slug copper tape and the pesticide that halley used on our devestated garden three years ago.  Need a spay bottle.  Plan was to bike to home depot.  But it is super close to Craft Fair time.  ****.  At least I accomplished a contact sync.  I need to hit the verizon store, move back to my old Motorolla while I figure out what to do about a replacement.  (Don't want to lose Unlimited--do I go over 2 GB?  NO!  But it is the threat of unknown demands!  well, I heard overages were not bad....  I should just let go.  Like J let go of 64 GB for a 32 HTC One.  Rotten paperwork stole the first away from him.  Oh well, oh well.)
Future noms!  :D  It was  in the 50's last night so I moved the plants to the much warmer garage.


Basil is getting bushy-I took some bigger leaves for food yesterday, trying to trim from the insides where they compete more for light.  To the Right is my bolting cilantro.  Never got a chance to eat some: lame.  They don't look much greener, but part of that is the lighting this morning.

Whaaaaat?  That's not a pepper!  haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...