Spiders! And Tevas

Two mornings in a row now I have woken up to find spider bites on my ankles.  Large and itchy and anger-inducing.   So today I attended to some other morning chores and roasted my blankets in the dryer.   Added my sheet for good measure.   Found my Spider traps and folded one into a tent.   It's under my bed against the wall now.  Wretched spiders.   On the plus side my blankets are super cozy.   Will try to sleep again.
I bought some teva "Tiff" sandals yesterday.   Super comfy.   8s fit like a glove, and I was impressed with 8.5.  The thinner model had very pinchy lines (to direct water? ) on the ball of my foot.  ( They were sized one degree off as well. ) However, this morning as Luv took me home I noticed mine doing a similar dance.   Perhaps they were just stiffer originally.   A bummer, but I need them broken in, and that's just what they will do regardless.   so far walked like a dream the first day.  Not that I was in them for very long.  My only complaint would be that they were to stiff to walk on the bridge (?) Of my foot.   My heel doesn't hurt when I step with it. .. yet.   my right foot ached after hopping to make baskets for 20 minutes with Jake and Luv.  For a first day I think it is all alright.   I'm thrilled with their initial comfort and Color.  not once did my knees or gait feel jacked up or misaligned.  I just worry that I have dropped $60 on another pair of shoes that will prove detrimental.   So far much preferred to my previous chacos.  Separate straps are preventing pressure near my ankle from over-tightening the ones by my toes.   :) 
ps the strap is catching hairs on my left big toe and pulling them-I'd forgotten about that annoyance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...