Lil Tiny blog!

I had a lot of trouble with this one.  I wasn't very happy with ANY of my ideas.  Well, I could hardly think of anything anyway.  A pop-up house with ghosts was cool, then I remembered that I have zero paper for such things.
It was one of those times of 'meh, can experiment with this ruffly thing, make a theme out of it.'  'well, dangling jelly fish are gonna be a problem, since the thread has to be taught and not touch.'  'maybe get wires, maybe tack them flat to a card....' I ended up sewing them to a hat I had knit, because I couldn't find my blue spray paint to decorate a box.  It's weird.  Gimmicky.  I still got a little giddy when the first LED started blinking.  (Part of that was relief, because redoing all the (-) connections would have made me cry, but mostly "shiny!")
I thought this blog was due at midnight, so pictures will be added weirdly.
Never got around to looking for wires.  I wish I had.  Because I ended up taking a bajillion times as long to make my OWN out of copper tape and scotch tape (need a lining!).  XP  *dead face*
Also worrying about how lame it is and how I was actually gonna pull if off was making me sleep fitfully all week!  (To be fair, I have some other class work that's all hazy too.  But it was mostly this!)  I'm super glad I have a solid plan for this next project.  It will be the life of me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...