Happy studying!

My lover is taking the semester off to study for an accounting exam, and place into a business college version of Calculus.  Two exams measuring classes worth of knowledge!  So, for his birthday, I drew this:

It cut off my broken unit circle, but I think the ship is cooler anyway.  :)  I guess I can play with my scanner settings...
no dice.  just flipped it... eh?  seems like a better focus on the explosion, but tight and square-y.


The raptor was inspired by a cute text he sent me about my math force being "velociraptor-y".  :)
The shark from Despicable Me 2, which I just saw monday!
It's not awesome, but I love his little doodles, and he said he feels the same about mine.  So here is this then!

PS, I carelessly scribbled a little on my landlord's desk=horror.  After a quick google search, I tried using my eraser on it, and that worked!  Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...