Invasion? I think not.

I decided to go with security in the final hour, and link my blog to the class discussion.  "Online Anonymity" will potentially go out the window.  Rather threatening.  But I comfort myself with this: no one CARES enough to follow a link these days.  Only the teacher will see it.  Maybe 1 or 2 curious and most likely kind souls.  nbd.
well, I'm falling asleep sitting up again.  :/  can I just text in to work sick NOW.  Save myself the threat of all those nasty viruses and SLEEP?

Finishing the blog that has been weighing on my mind is a great relief, though.  ish.  still have to fix the darn bracelet.


I want to get my sewing machine repaired, then bowshit like all that hand sewing would be a thing of the past.  "tacking" instead of actual... *shudder* consistency.  Would not want to hook up silver thread to sewing machine, though.  To 'spensive I bet.  But for the regular sewing bits, yeah.  I actually thought of it.  "Hey, with some of your extra money, why not get your sewing machine fixed?"  Just need to find out where to take it.  I forgot.


Comments

  1. Damnable Bracelets! ;p Non-working sewing machines are annoying, and the vacuum store on main street has a sewing machine section. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Also--how did you DO that? I have no idea how to follow or comment on blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...