Complicit Party Option


"We should be... spilling light... from above!" goddess
"Save yourself!  Don't leave me here!" demon

:)  "Sure.  I'll ...stay with you." goddess   
      zzzzZZZzzz



"Every time..." demon
 


And to love, again and again; 
To have people to whom we are deeply attached
        go to sleep and never wake up.

...Of all your efforts, and all your achievements, 
and all your attainments turning into dust: 
what is the feeling?  
What happens to you?



I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees
Cuz I want honey on my table.
[I do what I want, I do what I please!
I'll do it again 'till I've got what I need!]


But I never get it right....

 "No, I never get it right!


(The intro of this song is actually directly associated with the picture.)

*touch*

"...Is this for me?"



Always knew a missing piece
Was waiting in the dark.
Like a quiet melody;
If I listen hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...

Invasion? I think not.