Mantras

I wanna die drawing.

I wanna die drawing.

I wanna die...

If the thought's gonna be on repeat, I figured out how to make it work for me.  ^^

And I've gotten a neat idea that I decided to draw.  I think I'll always be intermittent between great-wow.  And ugghhhhhhh, this SUCKS!

And with Affinity, I can clean, and edit my pics, and use layers to try and make the SUCK less horrible! 

The caveat there is that I want to finagle with it too much.  let it go.

So here are my pics!

PS, I learned that scanning in greyscale makes MUCH less image noise.  woot for that.  Now I just have to stop drawing over written lyrics.  :P

Here are some lyrics I had to erase. >.<



When someone has been in a coma for years, what's their age?  Their body or their mind?
Depends...
Perception of the room shouldn't matter, they can't interact at all.  "That would drive my crazy."


(--.--)  something is wrong with that face.  It's a reasonable face, but not HIS face.
I'm missing a picture, I haven't drawn it yet.

 "What if they were cold?" 
"I don't know.  I'd have to try-."



It's way better than what I got with the mechanical pencil, but I fiddled with it for too long to no satisfaction.  This face is even worse! I sketched the pike from a picture quickly, and played with the blur tool.  There's some hope for me.
 But I also got something else sketched out today.  You'll see how ambitious my doodles started, haha.  *squiggle*  ...meeehhhhh.  *squiggle squiggle*  good, good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superwomen and the "fix him" myth

Makey Makey Blog

Errors in Touch Capacitive Project...